Re: Britney mails missing?

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 14:47 +0100, Steven Chamberlain wrote:
> On 15:38, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Steven Chamberlain <steven@pyro.eu.org> (2013-10-19):
> > > I notice some packages migrated into testing (kfreebsd-9, cuse4bsd,
> > > fuse4bsd) but mails didn't go to the maintainer yet and the PTS hasn't
> > > updated.

The packages migrated in the 2200UTC britney run yesterday and the mails
are generated at 1639UTC. Patience. :)

> > > Am I being too impatient, or did Britney fail to send out mails for
> > > this?
> >
> > Aren't those sent by qa.d.o, which was done for a while?
>
> I assumed some mails were sent *to* there, that updates the PTS news
> box and notifications go out to susbcribers?

Indeed; they're sent by trille aka testing-watch, which is a Release
Team tool run on ftp-master.

> http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/cuse4bsd/news/20130505T163920Z.html
>
> I'm probably wrong about this, but there's also nothing here since
> Wednesday:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-changes/2013/10/threads.html

There's nothing on there about testing at all, so that's rather
irrelevant. :-)
https://lists.debian.org/debian-testing-changes/2013/10/ , otoh, has
yesterday's summary mail.

Regards,