Re: More frequent debian-installer uploads and CD releases?

On Mon, 14, Oct, 2013 at 12:35:12AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois spoke thus..
> I think it would be nice if we could be able to perform something like
> an upload a month during the whole release cycle. History shows that we
> sometimes needed to fix a few things and re-upload before performing a
> release (with CD images), but we could probably stay below 20 uploads a
> year even with such last minute fix-ups when a CD release is planned /
> needed.

>From an ftp point of view, I don't see a problem with that at all.  It's
relatively small churn compared to the archive as a whole.

Cheers,

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start."
     Interesting Times, Terry Pratchett