Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Apologies for delayed response - work trips and VAC got in the
way a little.

On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 09:33:51AM +0200, Niels Thykier wrote:

>If you are (or intend to become) an active porter for the lifetime of
>jessie, then please send a signed email explaining your involvement in
>the port to the Release Team <debian-release@lists.debian.org> before
>1st of October 2013. Please explain the level of your involvement in
>the port.

I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

 armel, armhf, arm64 (still bootstrapping)

For each architecture, I expect to
- test some packages on this architecture
- triage and fix toolchain issues
- triage arch-specific bugs
- fix arch-related bugs
- maintain buildds (local hw admin rather than buildd admin)

I am a DD, and I am employed by ARM and working in Linaro, tasked with
helping the arm* ports.

< liw> everything I know about UK hotels I learned from "Fawlty Towers"