Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi,

I'm an active porter for mipsen (both mips and mipsel) and plan to
continue that during the full next cycle (or rather: spend more time
on it compared to the recent months). As that, I'm involved in
debugging packages, triaging, fixing and forwarding arch-specific
issues, keeping contact to linux-mips-community and upstream (and
being contacted by them as well), involved about getting new hardware
supported and for our autobuilders, maintaining buildds, running and
using such hardware for my own purposes etc.

Andi