Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi,

I _would_like_to_be an active porter for the following architectures and I intend to continue this for the lifetime of the jessie release:

For SPARC, I
- will test packages on this architecture
- triage arch-specifc bus

The _only_ problem is, I can not install debian on my CMT system in an LDOM. When this problem is solved, I would happily help!

I am not a DD/DM

Regards,
Rainer Herbst

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Rainer Herbst
Zentrale Einrichtung für Informations-
verarbeitung und Kommunikation (ZEIK)
Universität Potsdam
Am Neuen Palais 10, Haus 8, Zimmer 0.70a
14469 Potsdam
Tel. 0331 - 977 1039