Re: Fwd: tzdata stable update? Asia/Jerusalem for October 2013

On 2013-09-10 9:09, Lior Kaplan wrote:
Per request, an updated tzdata package was uploaded to p-u, and I wish
your approval for inclusion in stable.

fwiw, we get notified automatically by our tools about new uploads to p-u; I was expecting tzdata to appear at some point in any case.

Is there are a plan for an upload for squeeze?

The reason for the upload is the Israes daylight saving rules have
changed (and already in effect since this Sunday). Wed like to provide
a fix for this situation with the new version (2013d).

Are there any other changes worthy of note in the update? See http://lists.debian.org/debian-stable-announce/2012/10/msg00000.html for an example announcement mail we've used in the past (I'd be looking at pushing this via wheezy-updates as the Israeli changes are already in place).

Regards,

Adam