Re: Issue in "Bad" regexp for ruby1.8-removal transition

On Thu, Sep 05, 2013 at 04:14:06PM +0200, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Sep 2013, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
>
> > On the page described the transition to get rid of Ruby 1.8 [1],
>
> How is this supposed to work, anyway?
>
> • I don’t see either a bts entry or an explanation linked anywhere.

It's currently under "Some planned transitions" in the transition
tracker, based on a quick chat between myself and Philipp Kern during
DebConf.

It will be properly announced/put forward soon.

> • ruby1.9.1 Build-Depends ruby1.8

It doesn't since the last upload.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>