Re: Roll call for porters of architectures in sid and testing

Hi,

I'm not a porter, nor debian maintainer or debian developer, but I'm a
user of Debian mipsel and know how to build packages and debug
arch-related issues.  My time is limited but I'll happily contribute a
slice of my time and CPU cycles to help with the mipsel port.

I currently don't have a spare mipsel machine to install
testing/unstable but I can set up a chroot on my debian Squeeze (soon
Wheezy) box (a continuously running Fuloong 6004 with 1GB RAM and > 100
G free disk space).

cheers,

David

--
GnuPG public key: http://dvdkhlng.users.sourceforge.net/dk2.gpg
Fingerprint: B63B 6AF2 4EEB F033 46F7  7F1D 935E 6F08 E457 205F