Re: Incomplete ben file for libav9 transition?

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:18 AM, José Manuel Santamaría Lema
<panfaust@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> unless I'm missing something, I think in the ben file you may have missed:
>
> - In Bad: packages depending on libavcodec-extra-53, libavcodec-extra-53 and
> libavutil-extra-51
>
> - In Good: packages depending on libavcodec-extra-54, libavcodec-extra-54 and
> libavutil-extra-52

Packages are not supposed to depend on libavcodec-extra-53 or
libavcodec-extra-54, unless really really necessary. Can you show
examples that explicitly depend on the -extra- variants, and only
them?

I only know of devede, and would like to know if they are more offenders.

--
regards,
    Reinhard