Re: [Openstack-devel] New proposed-updates diff: keystone 2012.1.1-13+wheezy1

On Fri May 10 2013 01:05:55 PM CST, Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
> Was this upload discussed with anyone on the release team beforehand?

With the release team no, with the security team,
yes (with Luciano).

> Why isn't this change, and the corresponding noise of renaming and
> modifying the patch content, mentioned in the changelog?

It is just a cleanup which, if I remember well,
was discuss after the previous upload (I can be
wrong, I can't check right now over my phone).
Do you think I should re-upload with an ammended
changelog?

Cheers,

Thomas