Re: nbd update for stable r1

[Disclaimer: I am not part of the release team]

On 07-05-13 17:59, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> What are my chances of that happening? Also, should I upload again, or
> can the version that's currently in unstable be moved/copied to
> stable(-proposed-updates) without problem?

As far as I understand it, if you prepare the package to be uploaded to
stable-proposed-updates, provide the debdiff in the bug report and
advocate why it is needed, and convince the RT, it can very well happen.
It needs somebody to do that first work though, i.e. most likely you.

Paul