Re: Please accept doc-debian 6.1 into testing (Wheezy)

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 11:51:37AM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> On 2013-04-29 11:00, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> >Please unblock doc-debian so that the latest version moves over into
> >Wheezy. This package only ships documentation and it should not
> >impact
> >any other stuff.
>
> It's also some time since we announced that we weren't planning on
> accepting pure documentation updates. :-( Given how long ago the
> package appears to have been uploaded, is there a reason this wasn't
> requested before the final week of the release cycle?

I'm sorry this is sent so late in the release cycle, this has been purely my
fault. Due to external circumstances I have not worked in almost any
Debian-related activity since October, thus I have not been following the
state of many of my packages (including this one).

In any case, I've read that you unblocked it, thank you for taking care of
this.

Best regards,

Javier