Re: updates to testing

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 18:10:45 +0100
Mathieu Malaterre <malat@debian.org> wrote:

> Dear release team,
>
>   As per §5.13.3. Direct updates to testing, I'd like to ask
> permission for direct upload to testing for package gdcm.

You mean testing-proposed-updates.

>   In order to fix #699379, I would need to upload 2.2.0-14, by-passing
> the current 2.2.1-1 sitting in unstable.

This is more likely to catch the attention of the team if you file it
as a bug against release.debian.org, asking for permission for a t-p-u
upload.

That bug report needs to be accompanied by a full debdiff between the
t-p-u build and the current version of the package in testing. Each
change in that debdiff needs to be described in the t-p-u changelog.

HTH

--

Neil Williams