Re: tasksel/3.14+deb7u1

Le 31/01/2013 13:28, Steven Chamberlain a écrit :
On 31/01/13 09:01, Niels Thykier wrote:
Recently you uploaded tasksel to tpu.  It changes the default desktop
from gnome to xfce without mentioning this in the changelog.
Whoops, looks like Christian didn't fully revert the "This reverts
commit 56f8dffd7e7d0cd013a1251e1f12a4a1124262d7 that was reverting
antoher commit that was de-reverting another commit." commit.

Regards,
Well, I'm probably not the git wizard I pretend I am, then..:-). I probably messed up while creating the two branches we now need

Well try to fix that ASAP.....but "soon" might be "not so soon", so NMU are welcome.

--
Christian Perrier
Chef du service Informatique Individuelle et Départementale