Re: pre-approval for fixing some important bugs discovered by piuparts for wheezy

On 2013-01-26 13:58, Julien Cristau wrote:
> Too late for wheezy for most of those IMO.  We should focus on RC issues
> at this point.

Then I'll focus on the missing alternatives cleanup. Breaking other
packages by leaving dangling symlinks at /usr/bin/editor,
/usr/bin/x-www-browser, /usr/bin/x-window-amnager, ...
probably still deserves severity important if not serious.

And as it looks now, all the packages messing badly with these generic
commands are priority optional and fixable via an upload to sid.

Andreas