Please wheezy-ignore #695716

#695716 is a GFDL-bug, upstream has relicensed their docs and released a
new version 0.6.7, I have updated the package and uploaded to unstable.

unfortunately, the new version also contains other changes, so I don't
think 0.6.7 can progress to testing.

I was hoping we could wheezy-ignore this bug, as it essentially now is a
false positive: everyone has a dfsg-free license to the docs contents by
means of the new package or the upstream webpage, and a fixed version is
in the archive.

the alternative is to split 0.6.6 into two packages, which is a bit
messy considering that it is only for one version...

thanks  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                               http://www.semistable.com