Re: Deleted users still being able to log in via ssh to fusionforge installs - Was: Re: Seeking pre-upload approval (was Re: MW 1.19 for wheezy)

Hi,

On Monday 03 September 2012 07:27:59 Olivier Berger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> FWIW, I think that the problem identified by Thorsten on FusionForge
> probably affects versions pre wheezy, hence my forwarding to the
> security team.
>
> This needs to be investigated, but I'm not really able to dedicate
> myself to it at the moment.

Thanks for the notice.

Thorsten, anyone else: can somebody confirm whether this and the other issue
affect the version in squeeze?

Raphael Geissert - Debian Developer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net