libfm & pcmanfm stable release.

    Hello, Debian Release Team!

    Unfortunately maintainers for LXDE packages are too much busy this
summer (and still are busy) and I'm feel sad if old buggy software come
into Debian release as I still love debian. I hope you feel the same.
    I'm talking about libfm and pcmanfm which entered freeze state two
months ago and published as 1.0 release in beginning of August. Since
early July there was only one serious bug reported to upstream and that
was fixed (and I have the patch to backport it from upstream git). Since
lot of users are using it right now (Ubuntu 12.10 has it, and there are
packages for FC16, FC17, CentOS as well) it may be considered stable not
only by developers and testers. You may look into pcmanfm bugtracker at
Sourceforge to see how many bugs were fixed (some of them were reported
to Debian BTS as well) - crashes, locks of X server, huge memleaks...
    That was said in mailing list there was a pre-approval for inclusion
of stable releases of those packages into unstable then to Wheezy. As
maintainers are still busy and I have the source package which was tested
thoroughly for compilation and upgrading on Debian Testing, I would like
to know how I can help in that. I've uploaded the packages onto Mentors
site already (pcmanfm package includes backport patch from upstream for
the abovementioned crash).
    Tell me what I should do next, please. Thank you in advance!

    Andriy.