Re: binnmus for #477751

Status update ahead.

Thanks to Jakub Wilk for rebuilding the packages via NMUs and thanks to
Emanuele Rocca for doing QA uploads for two of the affected packages.

The following packages still need binNMUs:
  festival
  openjade
  openjade1.3
  jade
  linuxdoc-tools (i386 only)

The following packages need NMUs with changes and have patches attached:
  xml2rfc            #674911 (maintainer requested debhelper conversion,
                              asked for review and maintainer upload)
  sgml-data          #675488 #674913

Information about good and unrelated packages can be found at the end of
this mail.

So we are down to 7 packages of which 5 need binNMUs and 2 have patches.

Here is my attempt at a wanna-build file:

nmu festival 1:2.1~release-5 . ALL
nmu openjade 1.4devel1-20.1 . ALL
nmu openjade1.3 1.3.2-11.1 . ALL
nmu jade 1.2.1-47.1 . ALL
nmu linuxdoc-tools 0.9.68 . i386

Helmut

The following packages have already been rebuilt or fixed:
  debiandoc-sgml
  libcommons-validator-java
  metacity
  docbook-mathml     #675478
  docbook-slides     #675480
  python-docutils    #675489
  w3-dtd-mathml
  docbook            #675473
  docbook-dsssl      #675475
  docbook-html-forms #675477
  xml-core           #675483
  docbook-ebnf       #675476
  docbook-simple     #675479
  docbook-xml        #675482
  dtd-ead            #675496
  sgml2x             #675490
  w3c-dtd-xhtml      #677199
  docbook-website    #675481
  sgmltools-lite     #674914 (this package really is ok, even though it
                              shows up as bad on the transition tracker)
  w3c-dtd-xhtml      #677199

The following unrelated packages how up on the transition tracker:
  psgml
  xmlto
  opensp