Re: Accepted gcc-defaults 1.118 (source all amd64)

Svante,

am Sat, May 26, 2012 at 10:58:10PM +0200 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> On Sat, 2012-05-26 at 19:39 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 19:56:15 +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> > > sorry, thinko. I did mean End of May.
> > So we're at the end of May.  Can we have that revert now, or do I need
> > to NMU?
> Stop nagging about the default gcc compiler for wheezy. Right now it is
> gcc-4.7, and problems will be resolved in due time for the release.

sorry to annoy you but nagging about problems of the upcoming release is
actually our job description.  So no, we won't stop just because you're telling
us to, just with solid reasons instead of handwaving about it all going away
because you say so.  It's a hell lot of work it's causing.  Nobody's saying
anything against having gcc-4.7 as an option.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern