packages still missing boost-defaults dependency

Hi,

I noticed there are some packages which still build-depend on versioned
boost libraries, for example:

$ grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends libboost1.46-dev -sPackage /var/lib/apt/lists/*Sources
Package: aspcud
Package: assimp
Package: kraft
Package: mumble
Package: schroot
$ grep-dctrl -FBuild-Depends libboost1.46-all-dev -sPackage /var/lib/apt/lists/*Sources
Package: gpsshogi
Package: libosl

Do we want to fix them for wheezy? Not sure how much of those packages
build fine when switching the dependency to libboost-dev.
Please let me know if you think it would be useful to submit bugs, or
just apologize if this is an already known situation.

Thanks,
--
Cristian Greco
GPG key ID: 0xCF4D32E4