Your "wims" stable upload

Hi,

I noticed that you've uploaded "wims" to stable, in order to resolve
#574235.  Was this discussed with any member of the Release Team
beforehand?  If so, please could you point me at that discussion,
because I'm currently unable to find it.

(Looking at the bug log, I can see that you were pointed to
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#upload-stable ; this clearly indicates that any uploads to stable should be discussed on -release first.)

It's unclear from the information available in the bug log whether this
issue also affects the package currently in unstable.  If it does, then
it needs to be resolved in unstable first; if not, then the version
information for the bug needs to be fixed up to indicate when the issue
was resolved.

Regards,

Adam