Re: RFS: libconfig (requires transition)

On 12/02/12 18:45, Jonathan McCrohan wrote:
> I've fixed these and reuploaded 1.4.8-1 to mentors now.

libconfig 1.4.8-1~exp1 is currently in experimental and I have now
uploaded libconfig 1.4.8-2 to mentors.d.n.

libconfig (1.4.8-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Upload to unstable
  * Update to S-V 3.9.3
  * debian/rules now uses dpkg-buildflags
  * Provide full transitional packages to help -dev package rename
  * Multiple lintian fixes
    - out-of-date-standards-version
    - copyright-with-old-dh-make-debian-copyright
    - extended-description-is-probably-too-short
    - unneeded-build-dep-on-quilt

 -- Jonathan McCrohan <jmccrohan@gmail.com>  Thu, 01 Mar 2012 02:11:47
+0000

The following packages rebuild correctly and just need a binNMU:
* flush
* libffado
* libguestfs
* lldpad
* meterec
* qwo
* yubiserver

The following packages require a sourceful upload:
* sitplus (#661403)

The following packages are RC buggy and not in testing:
* ldc

A number of packages still have the old libconfig(++)8-dev package in
their B-D. I have filed bug reports against these packages, but I
guess these are not critical given that there is a transition package
being provided too.

As far as I can see, sitplus is the only package involved in other
transitions. Once the opencv transition is over, am I ok so look for a
sponsor to review and upload my package to unstable?

Thanks,
Jon