Re: Proposed stable update for procps

On Tue, 2012-02-07 at 21:49 +0100, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:
> * Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> [120112 22:41]:
> > On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 19:44 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
[...]
> > > In that case, let's just stick with #632749 for the moment.  Please feel
> > > free to upload that (which I assume is the update to
> > > gnu-kbsd-version.patch + appropriate changelog stanza).
> >
> > Ping?
>
> IIRC the upload happened months ago, but then nothing happened to
> it.

I think one of us is confused.  :) To the best of my knowledge, there
has not been a procps upload to stable in the period since my ack above,
i.e. early August; I certainly haven't seen one arrive in the p-u-NEW
queue for processing.  If I had, I wouldn't have pinged you about it...

Regards,

Adam