Uploading linux (3.2.35-1)

There are 3 stable updates and various Debian-specific fixes pending,
so I think it's about time for a new version in unstable that could
be unblocked for testing.  I intend to upload at some point this
weekend.  Let me know if there's anything I should wait for.

No ABI bump should be required.

There is still the question of whether to update the DRM/KMS
subsystem to 3.4.y.  So far I don't think any problems have been
found, but I think we should request wider testing of a candidate
version before uploading to the archive.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
                                                              - Albert Camus