Is #685251 fixed in quantum_2012.1-6?

Hi,

I can see that Loic Dachary uploaded 2012.1-6 in SID, and the changelog contains:

  * Moved plugin files to the respective plugin package.

So if I'm not mistaking, this fixes the issue. Loic or Ola, can you confirm? If so, then the changelog should have closed the bug. If not, any idea how to fix?

I'm CC-ing the debian-release, since this bug has already been spotted by the release team and could be a reason for removal in their view.

Cheers,

Thomas