Re: Fwd: apt-show-versions_0.19~squeeze1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into proposed-updates->stable-new

Christoph,

am Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 09:54:21AM +0100 hast du folgendes geschrieben:
> Am 29.10.2012 23:01, schrieb Philipp Kern:
> > On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 05:44:00PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> >> From a very quick scan and with apologies if I'm missing something
> >> due to unfamiliarity with the codebase:
> > […]
> > also the added apt hook/setting is a behaviour change if it's suddenly
> > called post-apt. Such a change is not suitable for inclusion into
> > stable. I'd prefer if that one could be dropped from the stable update.
> I could do a new upload with the apt hook change removed and the still
> missing release names added. Would you accept this in stable-updates?
>
> Should I put the somewhere for you to inspect it?

please send a debdiff between the old and the new version to
debian-release@lists.debian.org for inspection and then we'll tell you if you
can go ahead or not (the former being likely).

That's the normal procedure for stable updates.

Kind regards
Philipp Kern