Re: Fwd: apt-show-versions_0.19~squeeze1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into proposed-updates->stable-new

On Fri, 2012-10-26 at 20:53 +0200, Christoph Martin wrote:
> Thanks for the hint. But I think it should be stable-updates instead of
> squeeze-updates

The suite is called squeeze-updates in the database. :-) The Release
file does indeed use "stable-updates" as the suite name though, for
consistency.

> and additionally testing-proposed-updates and
> testing-updates.  So the complete list would be:

I did suggest including t-p-u. ;-p

I don't expect "testing-updates" to ever be used, at least under that
name - again, the real suite in this case is "wheezy-updates", which has
been created in advance of the release. That makes it technically
"testing-updates" currently, but there won't be any packages in it until
it becomes stable-updates.

Regards,

Adam