Re: tzdata stable/testing update

On 19.10.2012 15:43, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
I have uploaded a new version of tzdata to both wheezy (2012g-1) and
squeeze (2012g-0squeeze1). This upload has been triggered by a DST
change this week-end in some parts of Brazil (see bug#690606), but I
have realized at the same occasion that both squeeze and wheezy are
quite outdated.

Would it be possible to allow the sid version to enter testing

Unblocked and aged.

and the stable package to reach squeeze-proposed-update?

I'm guessing that given the timing this could also do with going via squeeze-updates? (rather than just p-u.)

There has been no change to the packaging, the changes only concerns the timezones
definitions.

Well, there's the new makefile. I realise it's upstream, but it's not technically just a defintion change.

Regards,

Adam