Request for Inclusion in Wheezy, ibus-table, ibus-table-chinese, ibus-rime

http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ibus-table.html
http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ibus-table-chinese.html

Despite version bumping, ibus-table and ibus-table-chinese has fixed
some long lasting bugs through not-so-big change.
I hope Wheezy can include such upstream changes.
The changes has no dependency on IBus 1.4.99.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ibus-rime.html
It is the IBus engine for an excellent meta Chinese input method, RIME.
http://code.google.com/p/rimeime/

ibus-rime and its dependencies are "block request by freeze".
I hope we can have an exception for it.
I don't want Debian users be the only one who have to do compiling to use RIME.
( Binaries are provided for Mac OS X and Windoze. )