Pre-approval for schroot update in wheezy and squeeze

Hi,

I'd like to make an upload to unstable to address a number of
problems reported in schroot, which I would like to fix in
a point release (1.6.4-1), and have this migrate to testing.
These selected changes have been backported to the schroot-1.6
stable branch from the development branch.

  Changes: http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/schroot/schroot_1.6.4-1.dsc
  Diff: http://people.debian.org/~rleigh/schroot/schroot-1.6.4.patch

Changes:
* Documentation.  NEWS.Debian and some manpages updated to provide
  guidance for upgrading to wheezy.  Needed to update the configuration
  to retain full backward compatibility with the changes to the
  configuration file format.
* #686148.  This is quite serious.  A filesystem mountpoint inside
  the chroot which is a symlink can redirect the mount to be
  mounted on the host.  This is corrected by using realpath(3) to
  use only absolute paths and to ensure that the mountpoint is
  inside the chroot.
* #689078.  The CHROOT_ALIAS and SCHROOT_ALIAS_NAME environment
  variables were being set to the canonicalised chroot name rather
  than the alias used to create the session.  This could lead to
  misbehaviour of scripts relying upon these values, such as the
  Debian autobuilders, which can use these to customise the build
  environment.
* #688304.  Don't spew warnings in 15binfmt if the binfmt-support
  package is not installed.  Only cosmetic (just redirected stderr to
  null), but quite annoying.

(there are also some po file deltas due to the source file changes;
if OK, I may also get translator updates for these prior to upload.)

Additionally, I would also like to backport the fixes for #686148
and #689078 to squeeze and squeeze-backports for fixing in a stable
point release if possible.  I already ran #686148 past the security
team, who said it wasn't severe enough for a security update, but
would probably be OK for a point release.

Regards,
Roger

--
  .''`.  Roger Leigh