Re: Your gcl 2.6.7-107 upload

[re-ordered]

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:
Thanks for fixing #688201. Unfortunately from a very quick look at the
diff it includes a change which makes it unsuitable for inclusion in
wheezy (and doesn't appear to be documented in the changelog afaict):

-Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, ${gcc}, debconf (>=
1.2.0), emacs23 | emacsen
+Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}, ${gcc}, debconf (>=
1.2.0), emacs24 | emacsen, ucf

emacs24 is not, and will not be, in wheezy so the above change would
make your package uninstallable there. In fact, it's not even the
default version in unstable, so I'm not really sure what the rationale
for the change is.