PostgreSQL 8.4.14 update for squeeze

Hello release team,

last Monday, new PostgreSQL microreleases were announced
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news/1416/

They've been in Debian unstable for a week now, without any regression
reports in Debian, Ubuntu, or the upstream bug list.

As usual, they are on

  http://people.debian.org/~mpitt/psql/squeeze/

together with a full debdiff. I also included a filtered one, with
documentation (changelog and version bump), new .po files, timezone
data (we use the system tzdata) and some other noise taken  out:

  http://people.debian.org/~mpitt/psql/squeeze/postgresql-8.4_8.4.14-0squeeze1-filtered.debdiff

The corresponding fix in sid is postgresql-8.4 8.4.14-1 (wheezy
unblock request: #689286) and postgresql-9.1 9.1.6-1 (wheezy unblock
request: #689284).

OK to upload?

Thanks,

Martin