Re: Processed: block 680670 with 688793, tagging 680670

On 2012-09-30, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> How is the unblock request blocking the fixing of the bug? The bug is
> already fixed and it's not even blocking the transition of the fix,
> given that the unblock was added.

True, it doesn't. However, there was nothing in the bug report here
refering to the unblock request, so I think it is good practice to refer
to that bug.

>> > tags 680670 + pending
>> Bug #680670 {Done: Gaudenz Steinlin <gaudenz@debian.org>} [obnam] obnam: add_key doesn't encrypt symmetric key with new key
>> Added tag(s) pending.
>
> Marking an already closed bug as pending is slightly unusual too, given
> the standard meaning of "an upload will be made soon".

How else should we show bug squashers to not worry about this bug
through metadata (as opposed to spending the 5-10 minutes to look into
it? :)

A.

--
Antoine Beaupré +++ Réseau Koumbit Networks +++ +1.514.387.6262 #208