Re: Fixing the Catalyst development environment in Wheezy
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Fixing the Catalyst development environment in Wheezy
- From: intrigeri <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 09:47:16 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120713062034.GA3375@quantum.via-lactea.net> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120714055020.GC3375@quantum.via-lactea.net> <email@example.com> <20120715171826.GE3375@quantum.via-lactea.net> <20120715171826.GE3375@quantum.via-lactea.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
intrigeri wrote (28 Aug 2012):
> the Catalyst development environment is seriously broken and
> currently in Debian current testing/sid (to get and idea, see
> #683656, #680819,
> #680829, #680826, #665222).
> We, Debian Perl Group, would like to fix that, [...].
> What we now need from the Release Team is an opinion and an OK to go
> ahead and stage the updates in unstable. What do you think?
Is there anything else I can do to help or make it easier for you to
review the proposed changes?
| GnuPG key @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/intrigeri.asc
| OTR fingerprint @ https://gaffer.ptitcanardnoir.org/intrigeri/otr.asc