Re: which udev release for wheezy?

On Sep 15, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:

> sorry this reply is so late.  This lateness makes shipping 182 rather
> more problematic than it was a couple months ago.  Would it be possible
Agreed, it's not an option anymore.

> to give us an idea of which of the bugs currently filed against the udeb
> package are fixed in the newer version?  And what packaging bugs you
> want to fix?
Packaging is OK now, there are just a lot of open bugs which probably
have been fixed upstream now but I cannot easily backport.
I will still try to fix as many as possible in the next month or two.
Also, I have a lot of keyboard maps to backport (but this part is easy).

--
ciao,
Marco