Re: NMUing doxygen to testing-proposed-updates

On Mon, 2012-08-06 at 18:21 +0200, Thibaut Paumard wrote:
> Concerning http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=676423
>
> There is a grave bug in doxygen (segfault which causes other packages to
> FTBFS) which has been fixed in unstable together with other minor fixes,
> including a new upstream release. I believe that means that this fixed
> package will not be able to migrate to testing.

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.  I've been debating this,
but having looked over a debdiff with the generated file noise stripped
out, I've decided it would be better in the long run to go with the
version from unstable; I've just added an unblock hint.

Regards,

Adam