re: miredo: FTBFS `pkglibdir' is not a legitimate directory for `PROGRAMS'

Le dimanche 29 juillet 2012 23:31:39 Bart Martens, vous avez écrit :
> Hi Rémi,
> > The patch fixes the bug. Why not simply use it ? Shall I upload an NMU ?

It does not address the real issue.
It must be pure luck that automake accepts it.
I don't know enough about automake internals to comment on whether the ubuntu patch working is "pure luck" (adding the author of said patch to cc in case they
have any comments) but it does indeed  fix the build in current wheezy and
the resulting package looks sane (the file list is identical to the package currently in the archive). Since wheezy is in freeze it is unlikely that automake will change
behaviour between now and the release.

So if someone can test that packages built with ubuntu's patch actually work
correctly (I don't use teredo myself) I think it makes sense to upload it for wheezy. then after wheeezy's release the new upstream release with the proper
fix can be uploaded.