Re: please unblock kmod

Marco d'Itri <md@Linux.IT> (12/08/2012):
> sure, but can you clarify which event I need to wait for, so that I
> will not create any other unnecessary noise?

Need someone from -boot, and someone from -release, to ACK those
changes. Now that Julien has committed the needed bits in d-i's git
repository, and now that I've checked the resulting images, I've
(udeb-|)unblocked kmod.

> I also have a few minor changes waiting (building the udeb with -Os,
> documentation fixes): should I upload a new package right now or wait
> for this one to migrate to testing?

Feel free to upload to unstable once kmod/9-1 is in testing (which
should happen tonight).

Mraw,
KiBi.