Re: Pre-approval request for t-p-u NMU upload of pleiades

Quoting Hideki Yamane (henrich@debian.or.jp):

> > This mail has to goals:
> > - get a release team approval about this possible upload to t-p-u
> > - give Yamane-san a last chance to react to all this..:-)
>
>  Then, should I make pleiades package for t-p-u?
>  (of course, send debdiff to list before uploading...)

I think so, yes. I posted this pre-approval mail to get the Release
Team's input but doing so without a bug report makes it more
complicated for them.

I propose you upload to t-p-u then ask for an unblock.