mail is getting dropped

Dear listmaster and release team,

I would like to bring to your attention that apparently some mail to
debian-release@ is being dropped somewhere.  Some of the unblock
requests for my packages arrived fine in the BTS but it looks like they
never made it to the mailing list of the release team.  I usually use
reportbug for these requests.  Bug 680512 for isdnutils made it to both
the BTS and the ML and was acted upon swiftly.  #680335 and #683367
arrived fine in the BTS but apparently did not make it to the list and
are still pending.  Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely

Rolf