Re: Freeze exception request for fckeditor 2.6.6-3

On Sun, 2012-08-05 at 21:18 +0200, Frank Habermann wrote:
> I ask for a freeze exception request for fckeditor version 2.6.6-3.
>
> This version fixes security bug #683418.

With apparently no other changes, which makes it rather non-exceptional,
rather a simple unblock; in either case, please file such requests via
the BTS in future, as requested in the last dda mail.

This was already unblocked yesterday by Julien, as the PTS shows.

Regards,

Adam