Re: Please unblock: lua5.1/5.1.5-4
On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Julien Cristau <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 16:21:10 +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM, Julien Cristau <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 16:03:46 +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
>> >> I'd like to see lua5.1/5.1.5-4 can be unblocked so I can upload fcitx to
>> >> unstable, which depends on lua5.1 and has already been pre-granted an unblock.
>> > I don't see the connection.
>> I have not tested whether building against Multiarched version of
>> lua5.1 will affect the usability of fcitx (theoretically won't), but I
>> think to be safe I will wait for it if an unblock can be granted to
> Sounds like something that should be tested in any case? And if it
> *does* impact fcitx then that would be a reason to *not* unblock lua5.1.
I have tested it and the package works, I'll upload fcitx very soon.