Re: Please grant freeze exception for RoarAudio related packages

(resent due to rejection due to 8-bit data in headers)

Philipp Schafft writes ("Re: Please grant freeze exception for RoarAudio related packages"):
> On Sat, 2012-07-28 at 15:58 +0200, Julien Cristau wrote:
> > On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 15:51:15 +0200, Philipp Schafft wrote:
> >
> > > Will you be so kind and allow uploads for aroarfw, ckport, muroard and
> > > vclt-tools?
> > >
> > You don't need our permission for uploading, so go ahead.
>
> Oh. I'm sorry, it was maybe my bad wording: I kindly asks if you will
> allow them to go into testing/wheezy.

To clarify: my understanding of Philipp's position is that he objects
to the presence of his name in the Maintainer field in the packages
which will be released in wheezy.  To change that would require
updates in wheezy, of course.

I don't know what the release team's view about that is.  The source
change would be small of course (assuming the update contains only
that one change) but it obviously involves a rebuild.

Ian.