Freeze exception for xcache 2.0.1

Hi

It seems that xcache 2.0.0 which is currently in testing/unstable is
quite buggy. On Debian side, we "only" have bug#682666, but
there seem to be more segmentation faults fixed by new upstream
version (see changelog [1]).

I've looked at the changes and some of bug fixes introduce quite big
changes to code so it's hard to create reasonably sized patch to fix
these issues. And in the end the patches would be about size of diff
between 2.0.0 and 2.0.1 (~3.7k lines).

Therefore I think best option would be to upgrade to 2.0.1, what is
really a bug fix release.

Is it possible to get freeze exception for xcache 2.0.1-1?

In case you would be interested, the diff is here, but it's quite big
indeed:

http://tmp.cihar.com/xcache-2.0.0-2.0.1.patch

Please CC me on reply.

[1]: http://xcache.lighttpd.net/browser/tags/2.0.1/ChangeLog