Re: php5 stable release update

On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 10:07 +0200, Ondřej Surý wrote:
> I was going through bugs in php5 and I have prepared fix for a bugs,
> none of them are truly critical, but the patches are small, pulled
> from upstream and they fix the problems our users are experiencing.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.  Please file future
changes in the BTS as "pu" usertagged bugs (e.g. via reportbug) so they
don't get lost in the list noise and can be more easily tracked.

> php5 (5.3.3-7+squeeze11) squeeze; urgency=low
>
>   * Pass flags to mysqli_real_connect (Closes: #628509)
>   * Fix crash when accessing MONEY type from php5-sybase (Closes: #620948)
>   * Fix iterating over a dateperiod twice (Closes: #658092)
>   * Fix bug where $this become non-object (Closes: #617233)
>   * Fix var_export array with negative key (Closes: #617233)
>
>  -- Ondřej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>  Tue, 22 May 2012 09:59:59 +0200

[...]
> Here are the individual diffs for each fix:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-php/php.git;a=commitdiff;h=170f072f21d237123b106b3425f33bf58cecf7f1

[etc]

Please could we have a debdiff between the package currently in stable
(well p-u due to the DSA) and the proposed new package?  We'd like
discussions of changes in stable to stand alone without having to
reference external resources, even if I don't expect git.d.o to
disappear any time soon.

Regards,

Adam