RE: mumble and celt, #682010, TC

Forget this comment. It seems like forgot to read further. Celt is removed because it is unmaintained upstream. So it does not matter which version is used by mumble.

Mark-Willem

-- It has been to long that I worked on mumble --

From: markwillem@hotmail.com
To: debian-release@lists.debian.org
Subject: RE: mumble and celt, #682010, TC
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:09:59 +0200

Hi all,

I recall there was another shortcoming with mumble on Debian. Debian does not allow multiple versions of a library to be installed.

Normally mumble is compiled against two celt libs 0.7.1 and 0.11.1. Could it be an option to use the 0.11.1 release of celt?

Greetings,

Mark-Willem
-- former mumble hacker -