Re: Communication

On Sun, 2012-07-15 at 16:59 +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> I would be very pleased if you could communicate a little about your
> unblocks. Particularly, tasksel is a /slightly/ delicate package as
> we're trying to get d-i beta 1 out. Unblocking it without talking to
> anyone about it really isn't appreciated.

There's also at least one (that I know of) that has an open unblock bug.

The existing unblock hint for it also means that it will currently hit
testing in tonight's britney run, which may or may not be a good plan
given that the substantive changes have just been referred to the
tech-ctte...

Regards,

Adam