Re: Proposing neko and haxe changes

On 16/07/2012 03:53, Gabriele Giacone wrote:
Any problem unblocking them once uploaded?

They have been out of testing for more than a year. I'm afraid
unblocking those packages at this stage is out of question. People
interested in haxe and/or neko should have worked on getting them in a
releasable shape before the freeze. So the answer is obiously: no, sorry.

On the bright side, Wheezy users could use the fixed packages if you
upload them to wheezy-backports. Feel free to upload the fixed packages to unstable but we won't unblock them.

Regards,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي