Re: Is it possible to upload texmacs?

Hello,

and thanks for checking with us.

Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp> (13/07/2012):
> I got a bug #666482 and it seems texmacs could be a block
> for removal of rsvg.

From what I can see, it looks like rsvg is a symlink to rsvg-convert in
the librsvg2-bin package, and the idea is to just use rsvg-convert
directly, is that correct?

> I'm not sure how this is important but if you will allow me to upload
> a fixed version, I'm ready to do so.
>
> Its changelog is as follows:
>
> texmacs (1:1.0.7.15-2) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   * Fix a bug on removal of rsvg.  (Closes: #666482)
>
>  -- Atsuhito KOHDA <kohda@debian.org>  Tue, 10 Jul 2012 12:42:28 +0900
>
> and modifies only rsvg -> rsvg-convert in a file init-images.scm

If the above is correct, I would suggest something like this for the
changelog entry, that would be a bit clearer:

  * Call rsvg-convert instead of rsvg in init-images.scm to allow for
    rsvg to be dropped from the librsvg2-bin package. (Closes: #666482)

Please go ahead with an upload to unstable, and tell us once it's
accepted so that we can look at the final diff and unblock it.

Mraw,
KiBi.